Addressing bicycle and pedestrian access to the upcoming Riverwalk development
We want to hear from those live, work, or play in Glendale about biking and walking in the community.
- Where are good and places to walk or bike?
- Are there any dangerous intersections, or ones that are safe and well-designed?
- What are your common destinations when you bike or walk in Glendale?
- What routes do you use or avoid?
- What factors encourage or discourage you from walking and biking in Glendale?
Thank you so much, we appreciate hearing your thoughts!
By clicking “Submit” your comments will be emailed to Matt Cunningham at the Tri-County Health Dept. You can also reach him at 720-200-1577 or mcunningham (at) tchd (dot) org.